Choosing an inspector to represent you should be as important as choosing the best interest rate for your mortgage. If you choose wisely, you can save some money. My experience and ability to represent you has been tried and tested for more than 20 years, inspecting over 5000 homes in Monterey County.
I realize that this home, or building, you are purchasing is a huge investment, and it is my job to do my best to protect you from major defects. I will record all my findings for you, help you understand the implications of the findings, and direct you as necessary to a corrective resolution. For personalized service, please call me now to schedule an appointment, or go to my online calendar and schedule an appointment at your convenience. Call me anytime between 7am-7pm Monday -Saturday with any questions you may have or to schedule your inspection.
I am Steve Hubbard at 831-659-4990
Why Hire Me For Your Home Inspection?
- I create easy to understand reports with color photos and an easy to read summary.
- I deliver the report over the Internet to anywhere in the world within 24 hours.
- I am also available on Saturdays.
- I use HomeGauge inspection software to generate a professional report with a password protected link.
- I can send a copy of your report to anywhere in the world at your request
- I specialize in old house and manufactured home inspection
- Not an alarmist – real world advice
- Established local company
- Inspections scheduled fast so you can capitalize on opportunities
- Functional items listed – not just a list of defects so you can understand the complete condition of the structure
In most cases I can provide a recommendation for established, professional, and honest contractors, real estate professionals and other industry locally owned businesses.